Sunday, 24 August 2014

Are You Jelly?

Do you know that Powder Perfect has a small selection of China Glaze Polishes for sale?! This is excellent, as I can hardly ever find China Glaze polishes where I live. This vibrant, squishy purple is called "Are You Jelly?"  This is a fabulous jelly polish. You could easily use two coats of this polish, but I like to cover up my visible nail line as much as possible so I used three coats. On my accent nail I stamped with  BM-414 and Konad black stamping polish over "Snow Me White" by Sinful Colors. Then I went in and filled in some of the triangles using the China Glaze polish and the lead lighting technique. 

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

I had to include my close up shot of my accent nail. It's not perfect, as you can clearly see. Oh well, nobody is perfect, right?  I would like my nail art to be perfect though.

Lighting: In light box

Hope you like this design!

Go and check out Powder Perfect for some China Glaze polishes as well as some of their other brands!


-Bettina