Wednesday, 13 August 2014

I Feel Like I've Been Here Before

My nail art for the day today is something that feels very familiar. What can I say, I really like this combination...

I started with a white base of "Snow Me White" by Sinful Colors, then I used a not-so-dry variation of the dry brush technique using the four sheer tint polishes from O.P.I. "I'm Never Amberrassed" "Don't Violet Me Down" "I Can Teal You Like Me" & "Be Magentale With Me." I love how this looks by its self. Colourful and pastel, a fabulous combination.

Lighting: In light box

I couldn't resit stamping one of my favourite patterns over the top. I used stamping plate NC02 by Nailz Craze and stamped with Konad special stamping polish in black.

Lighting: In light box

I am sure I have done something similar to this in the past. Possibly a pastel sponge gradient with black holographic stamping over the top, oh well.  I do love this combination of a pastel base with the swirly stamp over the top. A nail art match made in heaven. What do you think?

-Bettina