Monday, 11 August 2014

My Nails of the Day

It has been a long time since I have had a notd worth sharing. Most of the time I end up wearing a swatch that I have done, or if I am short on time I end up having naked nails *Gasp!* Sadly naked nails has been happening a lot lately.

I really like today's nails. Something simple with some stamping and a touch of glitter.  The colours that I like to wear most are reds, mostly dark reds, or nudes. Today I decided to go with some neutral/nude colours as I have been wearing a bright red for the post two days. My all time favourite nude is "My Vampire is Buff" by OPI.  This shade is the base for my nails today. Then I stamped with "Ingrid" by China Glaze using Emily de Molly stamping plate EdM01. For my accent nail I used "Antiquity" by Gloss and Sparkle which was gifted to be by Ellie (IG:nailpolishaddicted1).



I am hoping to have more spare time to be able to do notd like this more often, as well as more nail art, and of course while continuing my swatches.

-Bettina