Tuesday, 10 January 2017

Good Vibes for 2017 Collection by Miss Priss Polish

Miss Priss is starting off the new year by sending out good vibes to everyone in the form of nail polish!  Miss Priss is my own indie nail polish brand and I wanted to share my optimism for the new year through my first collection for 2017. I created some beautiful, sparkling polishes and named them after some of the things that I hope for you all in the new year: Prosperity, Peace, Happiness, and Health. 

"Prosperity" - A teal/green polish with pastel matte mint glitters. 

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box


"Peace" - A blue polish with a holographic base and a mix of dark and light blue glitters.


Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box


"Happiness" - A deep purple polish with a holographic base and a mix of matte lavender glitters.

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box


"Health" - A redish pink polish with a holographic base and bright matte pink glitters in a variety of sizes.

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box


I hope that you all have had a great start to the new year and that you are as optimistic as I am for the year to come. This collection is currently available through my Miss Priss Polish Etsy shop.

-Bettina